Terms and Conditions of Bookings
Reservations can be made by telephone, online, in writing or by email. Please note that any provisional bookings need to be confirmed within seven days.
All reservations are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- On booking, a non-refundable deposit of £100 (3* Apartments) and £200 (5* Cider Mill Apartment) is payable. The balance is due 1 month prior to commencement of the letting period booked. If booking less than 1 month in advance, the total is payable on booking. Please note we accept payment by visa, mastercard, maestro and solo, as well as cheque or cash.
- Provisional bookings will be held for a period of 7 days. However, unless confirmation and deposit is received within this period, the booking will be cancelled.
- Non-payment of the balance of the rental payable in advance, as detailed above, on or before the due date, shall also be considered as a cancellation.
- In the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your holiday for whatever reason, please note that we are unable to make any refund and, therefore, strongly recommend the provision of insurance to cover any losses incurred by yourselves. If we are able to re-book the apartment for the time that you have cancelled, we will return your money (minus the non-refundable deposit).
- The cost of electricity for running night storage heaters and immersion heaters, as well as all linen and VAT is included in the price.
- Wood burning stoves are available in the apartments. Logs can be supplied at a nominal charge of £5.
- The number of people occupying the apartment must not exceed the number booked, to comply with safety regulations.
- Apartments are normally ready for arrivals at approximately 3.00 p.m. If you are going to arrive later, please advise us so that arrangements can be made regarding keys. Check out time is 10.00 a.m. sharp unless alternative arrangements are made in advance.
- Pets are welcome in all but the Talbot, Kerne, Wye and Cider Mill Apartments. If bringing pets with you they must not be left unattended for any length of time, allowed on the furniture or into the bedroom areas, as a consideration for future guests who may not be animal lovers. Because of the extra cleaning invlolved, a supplement of £25 per apartment will be added to your booking.
- Flanesford Priory is strictly NON-SMOKING in all apartments. However, there is a designated smoking area outside the Cider Mill, with specialty ashtray.
- The Owners give all information and make all statements in good faith and endeavour to check, as far as is reasonably possible, all information given to applying guests. The owners shall not however, in any event, be liable for any damage or loss resulting from information given or statements made whether orally or in writing.
- The Occupier undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as they are in at the commencement of the letting (reasonable wear and tear accepted) and shall report and pay the owners the value of any part so destroyed or damaged as to be incapable of being restored to it’s former condition.